1. Download the Tile app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Open the app and press Get Started.
3. Choose which device you want to connect to. If there is no device to connect to, choose I Don't Have a Device.
4. If you are an iOS user, you can choose to create an account with your email address. All other operating systems (such as Android) have the additional option to also create an account using Sign up with Facebook.
5. Enter a valid email address to create an account. The email address you enter will also be used in the future to log in to the Tile app.
6. Create a password of at least 7 characters and press Sign Up.
7. You will receive a verification email with a 6-digit code. Enter the code when prompted by the app. This will verify your email address.
8. Follow the instructions to give Tile permission to use Bluetooth and location services. This is very important, as this permission allows your Tile tracker card to connect to your smartphone or tablet.
You are now ready to pair your phone or tablet with your first Tile tracker card. This makes losing your wallet a thing of the past!